Friday, September 18, 2009

Re-Emerging



What's going ya'll, so I've been out of the scene for so long but a lot of you HAVE NOT forgotten who I am.  That to me is a blessing in and of itself seeing that people come and go in this industry unnoticed and definatley unrecognized.  With the help of a VERY talented Artist, Ja'ire, I'm back up and in the faces and the ear shots of an array of musicians, artists and other industry folks. 

The goal is to finish what I've started and make "Danyol Jaye" and city wide name known by every artist hitting the neo-soul/nu-jazz genres.  Eventually becoming a household icon.  Please Visit me on Myspace, Facebook & Twitter as well as hit up itunes for the new single "Get Out".

I'm very excited to be back in the game with a stronger mindset, a stronger voice and definately a stronger drive.


 www.twitter.com/danyoljaye

www.facebook.com/danyoljaye

http://www.myspace.com/danyoljaye

1 comment:

  1. Go for it. You can do it. Danyol Jaye is a certainty; you are here, strong, creative, graceful; and you don't try, you execute. Don't ever stop moving toward your dreams.

    ReplyDelete