Sunday, September 20, 2009

Reality TV....







Never in my days did I ever think I would be doing reality TV....but here I am finishing up a pilot teaser for just that A REALITY TV SHOW!!!!! lol

The show I've been working on for the last year is called "The Lyricist".  It's an "America's Next Top Model" style reality show based on the premis of multiple songwriters living in the same house and being challenged week after week on their songwriting abilities.  Each week their visited by a celeb guest who will perform the song that each contestant has written. 

Add a $100,000 Publishing contract, the chance to write the shows theme song for the next season and the opportunity to be placed with a grammy award winning artist and you've got your self a hit!!!!!!

It amazes me how reality TV works from the inside out.  I can't reveal too much of the show because you'll just have to watch and tune in, but what I can say is that I am truly honored to have been part of the process!!!!

stay tuned for more of Danyol Jaye Updates


www.facebook.com/danyoljaye 
http://www.myspace.com/danyoljaye
http://www.twitter.com/danyoljaye

1 comment:

  1. honey you were made for TV! i miss your face, your gorgeous hair, and your music. i cannot wait to see you at one of your gigs soon. thank you for coming back out to share your talents with the world.

    xo

    ReplyDelete